In olden times, meals had fulsome flavours and melting tenderness. Cooked over the low-slow heat of coal, you could feel the presence of each spice separately in all the dishes. Those meals, truly, were the definition of taste. Fortunately, you can have all that burst of flavour and juicy texture in your everyday meals, minus the hazards of cooking with coal. That’s the promise of Sunshine’s new range of fusion stoves. Topped with lava stones, these stoves combine the features of traditional Indian Angeethi and the hassle-free management of the modern cookware. With Sunshine, bring the old magic of flavourful slow cooking back into your life. The slow cooking method is not only ideal for excellent culinary experiences, but it also cooks the food without damaging the vital nutrients. The low temperature keeps all the healthy elements intact and absorbs excess fat and harmful grease. This way, you can keep blood pressure and diabetis under control. And yet, that’s not all, with Sunshine’s Meethi Angeethi, you never have to fear the food getting burnt! Meethi Angeethi is also good at multitasking. Whether it’s an open-air barbeque party or a cosy family dinner, this will work just fine for you. Get more time for life and simplify cooking.
Welcome to the smart kitchen
- Sunshine brings smartness in your kitchen. With future-ready features, these fusion stoves will not only make life easier for you but also add that extra zing in your cooking.
- The lava top is an alternative to coal, yet it bypasses all the hazards associated with cooking with coal. Lava also retains consistent temperature and reflects heat, thus saving energy.
- The low-temperature cooking retains all the delicate ingredients and makes the food flavourful. This also makes them easy to digest.
High on health
- The low-slow cooking makes all the dishes healthy by absorbing extra fat and grease. With Meethi Angeethi, now you have the control over health problems like blood pressure, weight gain, cholesterol and other related conditions.
- The lava tops of the stoves come with a lifetime durability. While the heat-conserving quality of lava saves you energy, the tough structure saves you money and maintenance troubles.
More joy, less jostle
- As the slow cooking method never burns or damages food, you can enjoy doing other chores and have time for fun.
Find the entire range of Meethi Angeethi on Sunshine Kitchen Appliances collection; the variety will suit all your needs as the delightful prices will fit your pocket.